Recruitment Privacy Statement
LJM InfoTech Pty Ltd (LJM InfoTech, us, or we) values your privacy. We will only use the information you provide when you are applying for employment with us to assess your suitability for employment with us. We handle personal information in accordance with applicable privacy laws, including the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
By submitting a job application, or registering your interest in employment with us, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described below.
How your information will be collected
Information about you is collected when you:
- commence and/or submit your application for employment with us: and
- register your interest in vacancies at LJM InfoTech, or one of our related entities, via external recruitment websites and recruitment platforms.
LJM InfoTech has engaged Zoho Recruit, a third-party recruitment platform provider, to assist us with the application process for current and potential vacancies at LJM InfoTech.
LJM InfoTech may disclose your personal information to the online recruitment platform, Zoho Recruit.
Your information will be securely retained by LJM InfoTech and Zoho Recruit to enable us to contact you throughout the selection process. It is also retained for your future reference.
Additional information may be collected from you directly, or via Zoho Recruit, at any other stage during the selection process including during any tests of competency you may undertake, at interview, or from third parties such as your referees.
We want to hire people that will go on to positively shape the security embedded culture we have built. Because of this, background checks are performed on all new recruits. A criminal check is run on all recruits across the board; education verifications, employment verifications, and credit checks are added if the role requires it. A full background check is always performed for senior executives, and for roles that handle our financials.
As part of the recruitment process, you may be required to provide personal information (which may include sensitive information about your criminal and medical history). This will enable us to conduct any required pre-employment checks and to facilitate the creation of a new employee record on our corporate and payroll systems.
We may also collect information from third parties as required by or permitted by law. This can include from law enforcement and/or government vetting agencies as part of pre-employment criminal history checks, or medical test results.
Who will use your information
Your information may be used by:
- members of the selection panel responsible for assessing your application; and
- our team members who are involved in the administration of recruitment services, workforce planning and people functions.
How your information will be used
Your contact information will be retained by us making it easier for you to apply for other jobs with LJM InfoTech, and to enable you to track the progress of your application/s.
Your personal information may be used by us for the purpose of:
- assessing your suitability for a position or positions with LJM InfoTech;
- contacting you about recruitment procedures and conducting interviews;
- verifying your identity and other details provided by you;
- conducting police checks; and
- contacting you with information regarding future job opportunities with us that may be of interest to you.
If you provide personal information to us about another individual (for example, your referee), you must have their prior consent to do so.
Who your information will be disclosed to
Some of your personal information (including sensitive information) may be disclosed, only where relevant to:
- your referees (or the organisations they represent);
- third party service providers who supply services to LJM InfoTech to manage your online application or conduct criminal checks, conduct interviewing and assessments, reference checking, or other pre-employment testing and/or screening processes;
- recruitment agencies or other third parties acting on our behalf during the recruitment process;
- organisations that are authorised to conduct criminal checks;
- educational or vocational organisations to verify your qualifications; or
- our related entities (e.g. clients you may support).
Security of your information
The information collected about you by LJM InfoTech will be kept secure and confidential. It will be used by LJM InfoTech to assess your suitability for the role you are applying for, or similar roles with LJM InfoTech and/or its related entities if you provided permission for this in your application.
If your application is successful, the information collected about you during the application process will be used to commence your employment registration with us. This information will be transferred to our payroll system and included in your personnel file with LJM InfoTech.
For further information
For more information email: contactus@ljmInfoTech.com.